Commercial Landlords and Property Owners

  1. Home
  2. Property
  3. Commercial Landlords and Property Owners

Speak to our specialists

01322 537 037

Or Email Us

This product is designed for owners and landlords of Commercial properties who let their properties to tenants.  

Our wide-ranging policy covers many types of tenants including: 

  • Retail shops 
  • Office properties 
  • Surgeries 
  • Salons 
  • Industrial 
  • Manufacturing 
  • Cooking/Food eg restaurants 
  • Leisure 
  • Commercial properties with residential accommodation above 

Need A New
Insurance Partner?

Existing Brokers

Cover available

Our wide breadth of cover provides everything you would expect from a comprehensive insurance product and includes such features as: 

  • All usual perils are covered including Subsidence and Accidental Damage 
  • Automatic inclusion of Loss of Rent up to 20% of the buildings sum insured 

Tailored Features and Extensions

Our policy is designed specifically for the residential landlord and cover is tailored so that your client has full peace of mind that all their insurance requirements are covered. Our specialised extensions are wide ranging and include: 

  • Costs to repair garden areas damaged by emergency services 
  • Cost of metered gas and electricity following unauthorised occupancy 
  • Cost of replacement locks following loss of keys 
  • Cover for landlord’s fixtures and fittings 
  • Property Owners Liability up to £2,000,000 
  • Employer’s Liability up to £10,000,000 

Legal Expenses Cover

A client may think that they will never end up in court, but businesses who deal with the public are always at risk of exposure to a legal case.  

Though a business may be run to high standards and in accordance with all regulations there is always the risk of exposure to a legal case. Our Legal Expenses comes as a quick and simple add on that offers your client peace of mind and cover in the event they find themselves in the situation where they need legal assistance.

A-rated Capacity

Gresham Underwriting is a Lloyd’s Cover holder and is able to utilise both Lloyd’s and Company market capacity. We only ever use A-rated carriers. Our Commercial Property Owners policy is placed under binding authority with AXA Insurance and Axis. 

    • Independent Brokers

      This online TOBA application process is intended for independent brokers, regulated by the FCA, that are applying on their own behalf and:

      a) not on behalf of a network
      b) not to include any Appointed Representatives.
      If you wish to apply for either of the above please contact:

      Commercial Manager/Director

      Accounts Contact

      How Did You Hear About Us?*

      What product are you interested in?*

      Business details

      Company Registered Address


      What software system do you use?*

      What is your company's estimated GWP?*

      Are you applying to gain access to:

      Gresham's online quote platformLloyd's and London MarketCapacity / Delegated Authority Programmes
    • Our broking experts are here to assist you throughout the year.

      Enquire Today

      • 01322 537 037

        General Enquiry